As our Foundation continues to grow, private support is instrumental in the process. The 2023 call to action is upon us with the Annual Fund appeal now in full swing.
We need to raise $100,000 in order to address the needs of the current grant applicants. To reach this goal, the consideration and support of everyone is critical. Will you consider a gift to help fulfill these vocational needs?
Please join hundreds of other Serrans in having a positive impact on vocations!
Board of Trustees,
Serra International Foundation
GOAL 1: Increase fundraising each year to achieve $1M between 2021 and 2026.
- Launched a Memorial Mass program.
- Began cultivating other foundations as a source of annual income.
- Made improvements in donor reports to better track donations.
- Continued to improve the Annual Fund Program.
GOAL 2: Develop a robust major gift/planned giving program/campaign.
- Board approved relaunch of an endowment giving and planned giving programs.
- Board approved new 6-year, cumulative fundraising goal, increasing from $1.1 million to $1.25 million by 2026.
GOAL 3: Develop a marketing plan to communicate a compelling case for support of SI.
- Raised Foundation’s awareness by hosting a booth at the International Convention in Thailand.
- Launched a Communication Committee.
- Created and began distributing Foundation brochure.
- Initiated series of individual and regional/district visits.
GOAL 4: Expand and improve Serra International Foundation online presence and image to create a dynamic tool with which to engage members and donors.
- Redesigned and relaunched the website, making it more informative, improving navigation and online giving.
Memorial Masses • Coming in 2024
The Foundation announces the first annual Memorial Mass for Serrans, family and friends beginning this August at the Serra International Convention in New Orleans. We will remember those who passed away between June 1, 2023 and May 31, 2024 at this Mass. To make a memorial contribution go to theserrafoundation.org/donate.