for Serra's 74th International Convention in St. Louis
Join us at the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch for an amazing convention experience hosted by the largest Serra Club in the world!
Our convention host hotel is conveniently located in downtown St. Louis at 315 Chestnut Street.
Our special group rate is $149/per night.
Registration includes a reception following the opening Mass on June 30, lunch on Friday and Saturday, and the annual banquet dinner on Saturday
* USA Council Annual Meeting at 8:30 a.m. on June 30
* Serra Night at the Ballpark, Royals @ Cardinals with the first pitch thrown by Bishop Naumann of the Archdiocese of Kansas City, KS on June 29
* Opening Mass at the Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis celebrated by Archbishop Carlson, Archbishop of St. Louis and former episcopal advisory of Serra's USA Council - June 30
* Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration throughout the convention
* A spiritual retreat for Serrans lead by Bishop Hermann of the Archdiocese of St. Louis
* Presentations by Fr. Brett Brannen, author of To Save a Thousand Souls andA Priest in the Family, Rhonda Gruenewald, author of Hundredfold: A Guide to Parish Vocation Ministry, and Sam Alzheimer, founder of Vianney Vocations,
* The State of Serra address by Serra International President Tim O'Neill
* Mass celebrated by Archbishop Lucas of Omaha on July 1, St. Junipero Serra's first feast day since his canonization
* A 5K fun run/1 mile walk to support vocations on July 2